We believe that children have the right to thrive at school and that this school should provide a stimulating educational environment within which all its pupils can learn and grow with enjoyment.
Aims of the School
The school aims to nurture pupils who:-
- Are known and valued as individuals
- Are intellectually curious and inspired by a love of learning
- Are ambitious and assured with the skills and self-belief which allows them to pursue their goals and aspirations
- Are confident and prepared for the next stage of their educational journey
- Have understanding, respect and sensitivity towards the diversity of the school and wider community
- Are good citizens with a willingness to be kind, generous, courteous and considerate
Preparing children in this way, and within this wider context, underpins all that we do.
To achieve the above we offer:-
- A broad range of challenges and academic opportunities
- An extensive and varied programme of curricular and extra-curricular activities which develop skills, character and cultural awareness
- High quality pastoral care in which each individual is known, valued, nurtured and encouraged
- A stimulating environment which encourages the pursuit of excellence in every endeavour
- To develop and maximise the school’s facilities and resources to ensure that the pupils benefit from an exceptional learning environment