Over the past 15 years we have continued to improve and update our facilities and we are excited to announce our new development plans to include a swimming pool and performance hall.
The last 15 years
– In 2003 we opened the 3 court all-weather Astro Turf which is used for netball, hockey, cricket and tennis.
– In 2004 our full-size Sports Hall was opened by David Seaman. The superb cushioned playing surface and first-rate facilities allow all sports and activities to be coached and practised to the highest standards.
– The Music Block was opened in 2004. The Music Suite has a generous class teaching space flexible enough to be transformed into a more intimate performing area for the soirees held each term. In addition we have a keyboard room and six practice rooms.
– In October 2011 we opened a Nursery, and the EYFS block was developed.
– The EYFS playground was developed in 2014.
– The PTA funded a Pirate ship climbing frame in 2014.
– Chesham Prep purchased new land for sports fields and development from 2014 to 2015.
– The pond and outdoor learning area were opened in 2017.
– The new learning support department was finished in 2017.
– The new ICT suite was developed in 2018.
– We are building a new car park over 2018 – 2019, to accommodate 120 cars (we currently have space for 35 cars).
– A 4 lane, 25 metre swimming pool will be completed by September 2019.
– A new 5 court all-weather Astro Turf.
– A tiered seating performance hall, seating 180, with lighting and sound rigs.
– New dining room to accommodate more children to ease the lunchtime queues.
– 2 additional classrooms.